Buying a home?
Mike Van Cleve offers a wide range of services to assist you throughout your home buying process.
Whether you are feeling the excitement that comes with buying your first home or navigating the process for the umpteenth time, you will receive the highest level of personalized service, communication, and attention to detail.
What to expect when you work with Mike:
- As your agent, I have not only a personal obligation, but a legal responsibility to you. That means I will protect your interests from the moment you engage my services. This type of service allows you to shop for a home with the comfort and confidence that someone is looking out for you.
- Your time is valuable. Count on me to arrive for appointments promptly, educated, and prepared. I will assist you in narrowing your search to properties worthy of your attention.
- A degree in Architecture and background in residential construction allow me to bring a unique perspective to the buying process. As a contractor my job was to help people meet their needs through design and improved function. As your REALTOR ® I have an in- depth understanding of the market as well as construction techniques and business practices that allow me to confidently and efficiently serve you.
- Whether your future home is move-in ready or a diamond in the rough, I can provide insight into the differences between what you see as a house and a place you will ultimately call home.
- Utilizing the most current technology, tools of the trade, and my specialized knowledge of the area, together we will find the right house, neighborhood, and community for you to call home.
- Having conversations about your wants and needs, your budget, and your goals, will lead us to the home that ultimately “just feels right.”
- As your REALTOR®, I will represent you during every step of the home buying process. I am readily available to answer your questions and address your concerns as we navigate toward a successful closing for your new home.
- I will provide you with a customized step by step information guide that demystifies the home buying process. I translate the language of financing options, inspections, and all the necessary details into easy to understand terms that make the path to purchasing as smooth as possible.
- Flexible scheduling means we meet when and where it is convenient for you. Evening and weekend appointments are always an option. I also utilize paperless technology and digital signing whenever possible to save you time.
How to get started:
- To begin the conversation about getting on the path to where you want to be,
contact Mike Van Cleve Today!